Liquidity pools are indisputably the backbone of cryptocurrency to the extent to which they ensure and reinforce decentralization. Any given token could have a decentralized ledger, but if transactions as well as their associated entry/exit prices, fees, timing, etc. are controlled by a centralized body, it severely jeopardizes the value proposition crypto offers. It may be in the temporary best interest of a centralized body to guarantee liquidity at reasonable levels most of the time, but any rational individual should realize that in dire circumstances, relying on a single entity isn’t a recipe for a thirst-quenching Kuul-Aid, but one for a disaster!

When you allocate your hard-earned cash into an asset, the agents that are able to provide liquidity for you with respect to that asset should be taken into consideration to a similar degree as the asset itself. You are utterly at the mercy of your sources of liquidity, and being at the mercy of a single profit-maximizing body as opposed to a decentralized ecosystem is analogous to the contrast between autocracy and democracy but to, I’d argue, an even more conspicuous degree.

In striving to be a symbol for the most admirable and exciting aspects of crypto, we knew that launching our token without an associated farm that facilitated liquidity for it as well as other tokens would be as naive as enjoying a high-sodium meal without a refreshing glass of Kuul-Aid to wash it down with.

However, while we couldn’t overstate the importance of liquidity for our token, specifically in a decentralized fashion, we also value stability for our community and want to prevent any deterioration of the value of their holdings attributed to supply-side factors that we currently have control over. To this end, to combat the inflationary implications of the APYs used to incentivize liquidity providers, we will be using all the revenue generated from fees charged on deposits and withdrawals, as well as that generated from other DApps that we’ll continually roll out, to buy back Kuul-Aid and burn it in an effort to apply deflationary forces to its tokenomics.

In terms of how the initial circulating supply is to be allocated, no more than 20% is going towards the team, including founders, core developers, community managers, content authors, as well as airdrops and partnerships. We will then take the other 80% of the supply, and purchase an equivalent amount of KuCoin (KCS) out of our own pocket and pool them together in order to provide liquidity.

We couldn’t be enthusiastic enough about bringing liquidity onto KuCoin; we think it’s unfortunate that a lot of projects on the chain have either been rugged or been engaging in other activities to the detriment of KuCoin’s ecosystem. While our branding strategy has been somewhat synonymous with that of Meme Coins in an attempt to be eye-catching and share laughs with our community, we take the economic interests of our community as well as the externalities to the Kucoin ecosystem and society very seriously. As such, we will be engaging in several practices to ensure transparency and build trust with all the stakeholders of our project; the first being continual engagement through social media and our medium articles, but then also excessively restrictive time-locks to our code as well as audits. We don’t want anyone who holds our token to ever be worried about rugs or liquidity. After all, Kuul-Aid is a drink, so it must be liquid!